Committed to bring legit Airdrops!!
Looking for Airdrops? Get your free crypto tokens from our latest and legit airdrops. We are committed to bring you verified and authentic Airdrops for you.
Rewards :1000 DGT ~$70+ref
Rewards: 700 THT ~$ TBA +ref
Read moreThorSwap 2
Rewards: 15K DCN ~ $15 + Ref
1. The promoter of the contest is Desiairdrops.
2. Employees of Desiairdrops or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The approximate prize value depends on the value of Desiairdrops at the time of the contest ending.
5. Contest begins on feb, 2019 and ends on February. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
7. Contestants will get entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, however the more points/entries earned per participant the higher the chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
13. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after closing date by sending an email to us.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, administered by, with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to desiairdrops and not to any other party.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
On the basis of the applicable data protection law you have several rights with regard to your personal data. The rights with regard to your personal data are explicitly defined in the applicable data protection law and are as follows:
• You have the right to access your personal data;
• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data;
• You have the right of rectification or erasure of your personal data;
• You have the right of restriction of the processing of your personal data(in some cases);
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority;
• You have the right to data portability.
The right to data portability is your right to receive your personal data that you provided to us in a structured and commonly used format and the right to transmit such data to another “controller”. The definition of “controller” is set forth in applicable data protection law. We will not hinder you if you want to transmit your personal data. If it is technically possible we will transmit your personal data directly to another controller at your request.
If you wish to exercise your rights with regard to your personal data please let us know. We can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.